TWR Sauvignon Blanc 2019

£17.00

Description

Vol. 13.2%

Tw Whare Ra – Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ

Info: 75% of the fruit for this Sauvignon Blanc comes from the cooler Awatere Valley and the remaining 25% is from the TWR’s warmer Renwick vineyards which are certified organic and also from a vineyard owned by Jason Flowerday’s brother, Kurt. Though not all the vineyards are certified organic, they are sustainably certified and are cared for according to organic principles and to TWR’s own environmentally friendly and sustainable principles.

Tasting notes: Fresher than your typical Sauvignon blanc, lemon and lime aromas with subtle elderflower and gooseberry flavours.

Pairing: Fish, seafood and chicken are some obvious pairing but will stand up with richer meat dishes such as cold cuts and pork.